Business Risks and Controls Officer with GDPR Experience
Do you have a motivating belief that personal data should be treated with extra respect and attention? Do you have an enthusiasm to support future GDPR compliance development? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a Data Protection Support team in a fast-changing environment and contribute to our organization staying GDPR compliant.
We expect you to drive and be responsible for handling data breach cases. The role involves a variety of tasks and different activities related to data breach management and is mainly focused on the assessment of data breaches and reporting them to relevant authorities. You will work with various colleagues at different seniority levels across our organization and build an effective network across countries.
Become a part of a collaborative and friendly team ready to welcome you on board!
This role requires timely data breach notifications to authorities, and thus, an additional on-call duty agreement will be required to ensure cases are handled within the legislative timelines (scheduled rotation in the team).
- Handle data breach cases
- Prepare reports on data breach cases for authorities/stakeholders inside and outside organisation
- Provide input to the development and implementation of process optimisation and improvement
- Independently make decisions and handle deviations from standard processes and practices
- Act as subject matter expert and lean supporter in related processes optimisations, team development, and projects/programmes
- Collaborate with other international and local teams in the bank
- Master the systems used to support processes
- Experience with data breach management and/or general understanding of GDPR
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Higher education
- Legal background (would be considered a bonus)
- Nordic language skills (would be considered a bonus)
- Experience working in international/global shared service centers or the banking sector (would be considered a bonus)
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2520 EUR to 3780 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Business Risk & Controls.