- We are looking for an accountant to manage all financial transactions from fixed payments and variable costs to bank deposits and budgets.
- An accountant's responsibilities include reviewing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and tax returns. To be successful in this position, you must have previous accounting experience and be able to spot numerical errors.
- In the end, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information about the financial condition, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring that all tax regulations are complied with.
- Please apply with Cover Letter and CV in English.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Processing invoices for the assigned company codes, in a timely manner
- Processing monthly, quarterly and annual closings according to the standard procedures and the company guidelines.
- Handle requests sent to the mailboxes for the company codes assigned
- Reconciliation of payables and receivables
- Participate in period-close procedures, audit activities.
- Ensuring timely bank payments
- Calculate taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balances and income statements
- Support teamwork, collaboration and consistency across all sites and functions
- Training new employees, in cooperation with direct manager
- Report on the financial condition and liquidity of the company
- Audit of financial transactions and documents
- Support Team Lead in accounting data monitoring and analysing, produce financial reports
- Maintain the confidentiality of financial data and, if necessary, back up the database.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Executes all other position related tasks delegated by direct manager.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Higher education degree in Finance/Accounting or another relevant field
- Accounts Payable process expertise
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Teamwork and co-operation skills in a cross-cultural organisation
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Advanced written and oral English language skills are mandatory
- Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) - plus
- Challenging opportunities contributing to Financial Technology industry leading solutions in a friendly, respectful and global environment
- Work in modern office in Vilnius city center
with subject "Chief Accountant"
Please attach a cover letter.