Chief Consultant for Commercial Concepts and Tenders
Are you passionate about enabling strategy and bringing new concepts and solutions to the market? If yes, and you in addition to this are also a true team player with excellent people skills – then we might have your dream job!
Commercial Concepts & Tenders, Corporate Hub in Markets & Transaction Banking (M&TB). We are a global team dedicated towards driving and facilitating key strategic priorities that ultimately helps strengthen our commercial capabilities and position of trusted strategic advisor to our business customers in the Nordics.
What we do:
- We enable strategic advisory, by developing customer-centric advisory material for both traditional daily banking areas, like liquidity and payments, as well as exploring new areas like fraud or digitalisation
- We empower commercial execution, by orchestrating go-to-market disciplines and processes across the organisation for better and faster execution
- We drive key strategic commercial projects that are critical for succeeding with the overall ambitions of M&TB.
- We deliver Tender project management to ensure quality and speed in RfP responses
“In essence, our work and deliveries enable the organisation to meet the right customers, at the right time and place, with the right value proposition,” says Katja Nørrisgaard, Head of Commercial Concepts & Consultancy.
The team consist of 11 people spread across Denmark, Lithuania and Norway. Though we are quite clear on our mission, the landscape that we operate within is constantly changing, so it is important that you are an open and proactive person, who is willing to influence and contribute to defining frameworks, responsibilities and ways of working together with your colleagues – both in the team and in other teams of the bank. We take a pragmatic approach and are not afraid to test out and evaluate new ideas.
Depending on your specific profile, competences and wishes, you can expect to be driving initiatives within three of the areas mentioned above: advisory concept development, commercial process consultancy and strategy execution.
Your workday will consist of a lot of interactions and collaboration with various colleagues across the Group, where you primary role will be to facilitate the right dialogue and input, orchestrate the work, and drive progress and results through deliveries.
Examples of specific project areas could be:
- Run the commercial launch planning process to ensure full overview and go-to-market assessment of upcoming launches from product Tribes
- Take lead and orchestrate go-to-market process for some of our upcoming product launches in close collaboration with Product Owner, local ComEx, Marketing, Communication and implementation
- Develop new advisory concepts and sales material of high relevance to our customers, i.e. within the digitalisation and integration area
We seek that our team is a safe-zone, where we can openly share successes, challenges and concerns, and help each other grow and develop. And though you will be driving a lot of initiatives independently, we also aspire for cross-team collaboration and sparring, as we believe two minds are better than one.
- We expect that you have 3 – 5+ years of experience within commercial development, consultancy, project management or communication, and a master degree, potentially within business, marketing or communication
- You have a commercial and conceptual mind-set, a broad consultancy toolbox, and are able to both think strategically yet also ready to roll up your sleeves for execution
- You are able to take a true customer perspective to really understand what is essential from a customer point of view, and embed this in the projects you are working on
- You have strong facilitation and orchestration skills and are able to engage, collaborate with and actively challenge stakeholders in all levels of the organisation
- Great communication skills (verbal, visual and written) is crucial, as a major part of success is being able to deliver the right message to the right audience and enable others to do the same
- You have a strong personal drive and find joy in working with complex areas, where the solution is not always easy to define and execute, and where there are not always clear processes and responsibilities in place
- You are a team player and take active part in contributing to building a great team where we can challenge, support and develop each other
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Chief.