Chief Data Specialist in Group Non-Financial Risk team
We are expanding and strengthening the development of the ‘Framework and Policies’ team within the second line of defence (“2LoD”) function, a key component of this is the building of the procedures and processes for Data Management incl. Data Governance. Would you like to join us in a domain lead role on the journey towards becoming a better bank?
You will be responsible for the embedment of a new Data Management policy within Group Non-Financial Risk (2LoD), and therefore provides a wealth of opportunity to shape the future of this domain within 2LoD.
Our work focus is on 2nd line risk management responsibilities. We aim to meet the requirements from our customers, society and live up to regulatory requirements. By establishing a strong risk culture, we create trust, maintain integrity and lay the foundation to become the customers’ preferred financial partner.
Your role is an integrated part of Group Non-Financial Risk (GNFR). In GNFR, we ensure alignment and consistency within risk frameworks and policies. As a financial institution in a dynamic environment, we face a range of both external and internal risks. Being compliant and managing risk is our core business.
You will enter a role, where you hold the responsibility for driving the development and embedment of the Data Management policy and corresponding templates from a second line of defense perspective.
- Implementation and embedding of the Bank’s Data Management policy, monitoring the implementation of and adherence to the policy including formalized risk reporting
- Manage and oversee the successful delivery of the Data Management policy and governance projects from a second line of defense perspective.
- Work in close collaboration with technology operations, business units, security, privacy, compliance risk and legal teams
- Support and advise other business units and risk functions on controls, risk and governance practices concerning data management
- Review the design and operational effectiveness of key data management controls
- Evaluate the data management practices and benchmarking the risk management practices
- Challenge the set-up and ensure continuous improvements of our risk management framework with a focus on non-financial risk and data management
- Improving the risk practices in the bank by challenging the way of working
It will be vital for your success, that you understand regulatory requirements and have an interest in mastering e.g. EBA Guidelines, The executive order for management and control of banks and can transform these to Group policies as well as the roles and responsibility of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent, e.g. within Technology domains
- Data management, e.g. master data management or data architecture experience from a large international organization (e.g. big four consultancy firms or financial institutions)
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role as a lead. Alternatively a relevant role providing you with solid understanding and insights
- Having risk experience and knowledge of GDPR and BCBS 239 is preferred
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Relevant certification, such as any one of these: CDMP, DGSP, CIMP
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3760 EUR to 5640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Specialist, Risk - Chief.