Chief .Net Software Engineer at OCE Trade Mapping Squad
As a Tribe, we provide users across the bank with centralized high-performance APIs for financial markets trades and related calculations for market values, financial risks and cash flows by leveraging a proprietary analytics engine and a dangerous amount of computer power.
We have high standards for quality, ownership, and expectations of each other, but in the same time our environment is fun and informal with plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
We are using Azure CI/CD, peer code-reviews, fast turnaround time and strive for high unit test coverage. The team embraces a DevOps culture, fully owning our production, with extensive monitoring based on ELK, Grafana and automated alerting.
We are developing APIs/Tools for exchanging and enriching financial markets transactions for related valuation, risk and cash flow data. So we are looking for a person who has eager and knowledgeable to join our team!
- Design, develop and operate APIs/Services for trades, cashflow, value and risk numbers
- Make sure APIs/Services are working and results are available every day
- Support our users and other developer teams that use our services
- Automate and improve existing processes
- Join a squad with highly skilled and motivated people who live and breathe, creating state-of-the-art solutions for the capital markets business
- Have the opportunity to significantly improve your knowledge of both technical- and business-related areas
- Have 5> years of experience developing backend systems
- A desire to understand the business – why we do what we do and what value our business and customers gain from the lines of code you write
- Have a good knowledge about Microsoft .net, C#
- Be good at explaining your ideas, understanding and solving problems
- Have SQL Server experience or equivalent
- Have API building experience
- Experience with C++, RabbitMQ and Kafka would be plus
- Understanding of the financial sector is an advantage as well
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 5120 EUR to 7680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Chief.