Chief Process Expert in Anti-FinCrime Lifecycle Management
Combatting financial crime is more than a mission: it is our steadfast resolve and commitment to safeguard the trust our customers place in us to protect them from fraudulent and illicit activities. It is about enabling a financial ecosystem of integrity and confidence for our communities to thrive and grow. In FC Solutions, we bring to life the IT tools and Technologies that protect our customers, our communities and our Bank from financial crime.
The Value Chain Performance team is seeking colleagues that resonate with this noble purpose. You will be part of a group of FinCrime Process experts optimizing processes across the whole FinCrime customer lifecycle and tailoring them for integrating and unleashing the full potential of emerging technologies. You will deploy operational excellence and Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and techniques to diagnose, propose and implement process improvements jointly with users and technology experts.
- Lead complex process optimization initiatives spanning across multiple functions and multi-disciplinary groups
- Organize and lead process improvement events such as Rapid Improvement Events, Kaizen Events or similar
- Conduct comprehensive analysis and observation of the FinCrime Value Chain and propose dimensioned ideas for improvement
- Validate the eligibility of proposed technology investments in meeting regulatory, strategic, and architectural requirements and ambitions
- Develop peers by acting as a coach and/or mentor.
- Provide advanced expertise and tools for developing and optimizing IT processes
- Lead engagements with a wide range of senior stakeholders to facilitate transparency, collaboration and strong results
- 4+ years’ experience in Anti-Financial Crime roles. Education background in Engineering, Sciences or Finance is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and leading Process Optimization, including Rapid Improvement Events, Kaizen Events or similar improvement projects and leading large groups
- Practical experience in applying advanced Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and tools is a must
- Experience in adapting approach and tools to the contingent situation rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
- Strong analytical skills with good command of the essential mathematics, statistics and finances
- Passionate about developing peers through coaching, mentorship and on-the-job. Avid learner and problem solver
- Previous experience in the IT field is an advantage
- Advanced stakeholder management skills that can influence strategically with strong commercial acumen
- Advanced English language skills (spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4320 EUR to 6480 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Process Developer, Chief.