Chief Service Reliability Engineer (SRE) in Metrics and Logging Services Team
Do you want to work in the Service Reliability and Observability area to modernize and optimize metric and logging services?
Join us in building a Better Bank by driving challenging initiatives. You will become part of an IT area of high priority in the bank with the vision of changing the way the bank functions.
Our goal is to further improve Observability and build logging and metrics offerings by adopting modern technologies to ensure stability, performance and fast recovery.
We are looking for a team member with a deep technical background to develop and run Prometheus and Elasticsearch-based services.
Depending on your skills, knowledge and experience, you may be offered different seniority in the role.
- Join and guide the Metrics and Logging Services Team (MLS) to achieve goals as a team member and as an individual contributor
- Collaborate with IT infrastructure and application teams to build centralized logging and metric collection solutions
- Introduce a change in basic assumptions from a traditional Monitoring setup to a modern organization
- Develop self-service capabilities for internal users
- Assist to build and adopt modern technologies
- Collaborate closely with the Platform and Software engineers in infrastructure and application teams with plenty of opportunities to upskill your technical knowledge
- Follow principles of various regulations and apply them to logging offering
- Participate in an on-call rota
- “Everything is possible” attitude
- At least 5 years of experience working as a platform/infrastructure/service engineer – build, run, and support functions
- Technical general expertise in most of the areas, deep knowledge in at least one:
- Observability, alerting and monitoring tools (e.g., Grafana, Prometheus, ELK Stack)
- Virtualization or container-based management and orchestration technologies
- Administration of Linux/Unix systems
- Work experience with any major cloud provider
- Infrastructure management, configuration management and work experience with automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Puppet)
- Hands-on experience with any scripting/programming languages (e.g., Python, Go)
- Cross-culture collaborative problem-solving approach with effective communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4960 EUR to 7440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Chief.