Chief Software Engineer (Java) in Everyday Banking Corporate
Are you a skilled Software Engineer? Would you like to be a part of a highly skilled team developing a state-of-the-art Open Banking solution to third-party providers and customers across numerous countries?
Would you like to create customer value, explore new opportunities, be challenged, and have fun at the same time? Then take this opportunity to join a fantastic team that develops awesome solutions for the future of banking from a foundation of agile principles, team collaboration, and empowerment.
Right now, we are looking for a chief software engineer who knows how to build reliable and scalable systems and has ambitions to be a leader and a role model in a self-organizing team.
As a chief developer, the role requires you to work independently, collaborate with a bright mind, and understand a complex platform.
Are you interested in what techs we are working on? Java 11, Tomcat, Maven, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JUnit, JIRA, GIT, Drone, MS SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Red Hat OpenShift PaaS, Docker.
- Take complete ownership of solutions (from architecture and design to deployment and production incidents)
- Represent the project/area in internal forums
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Bring new approaches based on your experiences with different technologies
- Be open-minded and curious to embrace the best ideas
- Seek continuous improvement for yourself and your team
- Experience in developing REST API micro services and/or web applications
- Deep understanding of Java (11+), its tools, libraries, frameworks
- Good understanding of Domain-Driven Design, REST API principles, highly available systems, event-driven architecture, and event-driven design
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Good communication skills
A big advantage would be if you have:
- Understanding of OAuth2 and modern API security concepts (FAPI)
- Good knowledge of data storage and warehousing
- DevOps and Infrastructure experience
- Understanding and experience with CI/CD
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4960 EUR to 7440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Chief.