Chief TOM Project Manager within TPRM Programme
Are you a passionate Project Manager who thrives on delivering group-wide projects in complex environments? Then join our team!
Third Party Risk Management Team has a mission in Danske Bank to ensure regulatory compliance, risk base attitude and intelligent data driven Risk management strategy.
By joining us in this role, you would take part in driving new Third Party Risk Management Target Operating Model Set up and building the Excellence Centre for TP support within the Group, which is one of the key strategic transformations in the recently announced Danske Bank Forward’28 strategy.
If you are an experienced Project Manager, we offer an excellent opportunity to join our professional colleagues, where you will drive high impact transformations and continue learning and growing at a quick pace.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Take one of the leading roles in high complexity and high impact Third Party Risk Management Program
- Develop and implement data driven target operating model for newly established TPRM unit
- Ensure high-quality project management activities throughout all project lifecycle stages
- Build and grow teams, show individual and global culture awareness
- Regularly contribute to organizational learning and drive the group’s ability to improve
- Take care of matrixed direction and leadership for all project team participants
- At least 5 years of experience in the end-to-end project management
- Very good practical understanding of all project management disciplines and phases using different methodologies (LEAN, Agile Safe, Waterfall)
- Proven experience in leading TOM design and set up in cross functional settings
- Experience in integrating machine learning models in operational processes
- Track record and understanding of Risk Area due diligence
- Hands-on experience and track record in driving Organisational Transformations
- Agility, solid communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive stakeholder management experience at all levels (including Executive Leadership)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as well as an advanced level of English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4400 EUR to 6600 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager, Chief.