Chief Trade Processing Specialist
We are looking for a competent specialist who possess an excellent attention for detail and accuracy, with great emphasis on pre-settlement and administration of securities and FX transactions.
Since we are operating in a dynamic industry with regulatory environment changes, you will be also part of the force to continuously adapt to the changes and keep the good documentations.
This job role will be covering Trade Processing function within Asset Management Operations Area, a part of LC&I Satellite. Trade Processing is responsible for controlling and handling the business from our Investment organisation, Trading and Portfolio managers, to ensure external settlement as well as internal data delivery for the rest of the value chain. We manage funds and assets for institutional and private investors in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Luxembourg and other countries.
LC&I Satellite is a remote hub for global business unit serving largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers & prospects. We work in a global teams setup where cross-country competences are combined to support our customers’ needs in many areas as transaction banking, asset management, research & data analytics, sales consultancy, etc. LC&I Satellite is a local embassy (currently ~70 professionals) for global business with great growth ambitions.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Handle daily administration of Equities, Bonds, FX and other investment products
- Pre-settlement handling including
- understanding difference market infrastructures,
- knowledge of the various CSD structures,
- understanding and setting up SSIs,
- Pre-matching where the candidate has experience with DTCC CTM and Alert
- FX settlement and experience with FX ALL
- Check different reports and summarize the relevant business issue for stakeholders review
- Ensure accurate bookkeeping in our system, namely SimCorp Dimension
- 2+ years of working experience in Markets and Investment Backoffice area, preferably with experience and understanding of Asset Management business and settlement
- Deep understanding and interest of investment/securities and FX product structures
- Higher education in Finance/Economics or other relevant fields
- It would be great if you would have knowledge within SimCorp Dimension, which is our IT platform
- Good at communicating in English both written and spoken
- You take a proactive, systematic and results-oriented approach to your work, maintaining a vigilant eye for details and quality
- You are strong team player, sociable and independent with good cooperation and time-management skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery, Chief.