Cloud Chapter Lead in Finance Tribe
Our mission is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials. We have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & correct financials to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers as well as optimize the management of the financial resources.
Recently we have started our journey to exploit public cloud (AWS) for the benefit of our users and customers. We have high ambitions and target to have the application landscape in Finance Tribe running on public cloud within a short timeframe.
You will join other BI Engineers, .NET developers, DevOps professionals, IT Systems, and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver global technology solutions across all financial domains.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
As a Chapter Lead, you will have a dual responsibility.
- You will be the HR manager for other skilled software engineers, you being accountable for them growing both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
- You work closely together with the IT Tribe Lead, Solution Architects, and the other Chapter Leads to ensure we attract, develop and retain a team of highly skilled and motivated people with a good team spirit.
- You are responsible for your chapter and support chapter members in any need they have related to HR or their area of competence.
- You will lead and drive our cloud journey across the Finance Tribe in a programme lead function in close cooperation with Product owners and Tribe leadership
- You will analyze and plan the migration of applications to a public cloud. You will navigate between our public cloud vendor, our tribe and other stakeholders in the bank, remove impediments on your way and enter into and facilitate technical solution discussions.
We expect that:
- You are a catalyst leader and embody that in how you approach the work.
- You have the ability to develop and motivate others.
- You have a good understanding of IT architecture and hands-on experience with solution design.
- You have a natural interest in seeing, growing, and fixing areas that could be improved
- You come with strong leadership skills. Either you have been a leader for some years, with an engineering background, or come from senior or chief developer positions, with the interest and motivation to try out leadership.
- Experience with projects based on cloud infrastructures (especially AWS, but Azure or Google Cloud is great too) and knowledge of challenges while establishing cloud solutions in secured environments is a great advantage.
- Knowledge of core AWS services – lambdas, EC2, DynamoDB, RDS and etc. is a great advantage.
- Experience in high-profile software engineering projects built with enterprise languages like .NET C#, Java is a great advantage.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Squad Leader (Chapter Lead).