Cloud Software Engineer (Java) Fraud Prevention and Modelling squad
You are a developer but would like to be a superhero and fight crime?
That is exactly what we are in Fraud Prevention & Modeling squad – developers building a sophisticated, AI-driven, and state-of-the-art fraud prevention system crucial in preventing fraud.
Come and help us make it better. And fight crime. If you dare, that is.
- Build sophisticated, AI-driven, and state of the art fraud prevention system crucial in preventing fraud
- Design, build and maintain efficient, top-quality, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure quality of the solution including performance, scalability, stability, maintainability, availability, and resilience
- Grow both professionally and personally
- Work in collocated and internationally distributed Agile Teams
- Be an active team player ensuring knowledge sharing among colleagues in the team and organization
- 2-3 years of experience with Java
- Java & Spring Boot framework
- Experience in SQL and database modeling
- Message brokers: Rabbit MQ
- Familiarity with SOLID principles, design patterns, and good practices
- Knowledge of software modeling and engineering disciplines and principles
- Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions
- Passionate about developing software with a focus on quality
- Positive, can-do attitude, ability, and motivation to learn and improve constantly
- Attention to details
- Team player with Agile mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent command of English
Nice to have experience:
- React, TypeScript
- DevOps tools: AzureDevops, Docker, OpenShift
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).