Cloud Specialist: Kubernetes and Linux
We are a Linux team in Danske Bank which provides Linux and container-based services in private and public clouds. We have end-to-end ownership – from operations to engineering. We find the best tools to run our infrastructure and we adopt the best practices.
Join the team that runs 10k+ Linux machines and effectively built the first production OpenShift clusters within financial Nordics organizations where we run 50k+ containers. And that’s not all, the biggest journey is ahead: let’s expand infrastructure to public clouds.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Support Compute (Linux), Container Orchestration and Private/Public cloud infrastructure offerings
- Continuously improve and support on-prem and public cloud offerings
- Provide guidance and expertise to infrastructure teams, users and developers
- Work closely with infrastructure service users to resolve ongoing problems
- Automate infrastructure processes
- 1 + years of working experience with Linux
- Understanding of observability practice, methods and tools
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Good communication and cross-team collaboration skills
- Experience with automation, configuration management systems like Chef, Ansible, Terraform or others (would be appreciated)
- Working experience with container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, OpenShift or others (would be appreciated)
- Upper-intermediate English both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).