Credit Risk Specialist for Group Risk Management (Maternity Cover)
Would you like to apply your analytical skills to ensure a first-class data foundation?
Take this opportunity and join us for a challenging job that will provide you with great professional development possibilities in a leading Nordic financial institution.
You have an opportunity to be a part of the Group Risk Management department facilitated and integrated through Danske Bank Lithuania. We are responsible for driving Group Risk appetite, enterprise risk management, risk governance, tools and process for a stress test and impairments, credit risk reporting data, and risk quality assurance.
You will use data to analyze the Credit retail portfolios to identify trends and their drivers, develop reports for management and work with credit risk analytical teams on key projects. You will have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues in the UK as an integrated part of the projects, as well as colleagues in Denmark and Lithuania.
It is a temporary contract for 2 years period with the possibility to become permanent.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Develope reports using SQL or SAS to monitor the quality of Mortgages and consumer finance portfolios
- Use SQL or other tools to extract and manipulate data into reports, highlighting key trends and their drivers
- Use data to develop criteria for accepting/declining credit applications
- Produce clear, concise, and relevant MI outlining any issues and possible solutions
- Drive insight from data, assessing the commercial/financial impact, presenting findings in a clear and fashion in various reports, and recommending actions on utilized data
- Work with senior analysts to help use data to identify high-risk credit applications
- 2+ years of experience with data management, data extraction, and analysis
- Experience using SQL and/or SAS
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to drive insight from data, assess the commercial/financial impact, and recommend actions
- Higher education (preferably in Analytical, Mathematics, Finance or Business related discipline
- You are resilient and determined to achieve goals in an ever-changing environment
- You are a team player with great communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Specialist - Risk.