Euromonitor International is the world leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 1000 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (10)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Area of competence:Finance, accounting, audit, Science, training, research
The Consulting analytics team is currently looking for a data analyst to work on client based econometric modelling projects ran from our Vilnius office.
The successful candidate will use and explore various innovative economic, econometric, and statistical modelling tools that best help us address our clients’ strategic objectives.
A typical modelling and analytics project starts with the identification and conceptualisation of our clients’ needs and objectives. This is then followed by an evaluation of all possible solutions by their feasibility given available data and the client’s objectives. The final stage often involves the identification of the most optimal economic or econometric solution.
As the data analyst gains experience in building client solutions we will look to involve him/her in project opportunity screening and proposal build, developing modelling updates as well as driving client presentations and/or meetings.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Research and analyse economic, demographic and industrial data from around the world
- Use econometric modelling techniques as well as analytical judgment to come up with custom solutions for our clients
- Participation in internal peer review meetings and contribution to the best solution search process as well as giving comments on already created preliminary solutions
- Presentation and visualization of model results to a client in an intuitive manner
- Draw conclusions based on the analysis of our results
- Monitoring academic press for latest developments in economics and statistics to make sure we use cutting edge analytical techniques
- Proper documentation of each project and sharing best modelling practices
- Commission and organise research, standardisation and modelling by freelance associates in Lithuania and around the world
- Liaise with sales and marketing department to evaluate client inquiries
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency (both oral and writing)
- A good working knowledge of either R or Python, preferably both.
- A strong knowledge in mathematics and/or statistics. Excellent analytics skills.
- A genuine interest in Artificial Intelligence and related fields like Data Science and Machine learning would be an advantage.
- A strong knowledge in econometrics and economics would be an advantage.
- M.A. degree in economics, statistics, econometrics, mathematics, physics or similar field. Highly skilled candidates with a B.A. will also be considered.
- Understanding and interest in international economic, demographic and industry trends.
Competitive salary and excellent working conditions are offered for the right candidate. Application deadline is 26th November 2018. Please apply with full CV and covering letter to VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention Consulting Analyst under subject heading).
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Please attach a cover letter.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: