Data Analyst in Procurement
Do you want to be challenged on and develop in a high performance culture? Then join Danske Bank Group Procurement as our Data Analyst for Indirect Services within Strategic Sourcing, and be part of a best in class procurement team.
To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
You will work with the Head of Procurement – Indirect Services on various tasks on a daily basis but mainly on spend data analysis and reporting. You will also handle engagements independently with the focus to secure continuous improvement in spend data covering Consultancy, HR Services and Marketing & Communication.
You will be located at the Danske Bank office in Vilnius, Lithuania, but some of your stakeholders are based at different premises. The job therefore requires flexibility and/or some amount of travelling to other geographies where Danske Bank operates.
You will join Indirect Services team within Strategic Sourcing in Group Procurement, which includes nine team members responsible for Management, Legal, Financial & IT Consultancy, HR Services, Marketing and Communications.
- Help develop reports, analysis and data cleansing
- Analyze and visualizing data
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Manage and designing the reporting environment
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Generate reports from single or multiple systems
- Experience from a similar position that has given you expertise within data analysis and reporting
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot table, Vlookup, Graphs, Charts, Formulas etc) and must be proficient in MS Office package (Word, PPT etc.)
- Analyse spend data – highlighting risks and reporting, draw insights/stories
- Analytical, attention to details, critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Experience in reporting would be an advantage
- Strong communicator who is not shy to present analysis in front of a wider stakeholder network
- Background in Procurement/Sourcing is plus but not a pre-requisite
- Advanced English language skills
- Relevant education in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Law or similar (Bachelor’s, Masters or similar level)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence.