Data Analyst in Sanctions Screening Continuous Development Unit
Financial Crime Prevention has a high priority at Danske Bank, so we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst in the Continuous Development Unit in Customer Screening Area who wants to take a significant role in an area that is gaining global prominence among financial institutions and society in general. In this role, you will have direct responsibility for Sanctions, PEP, and Adverse Media screening engine configuration management and optimization.
The workplace will be located in the Vilnius office with a team of 7 colleagues and a local manager. By supporting Customer and PEP Screening operations, you will be highly involved in the strategy and planning work related to the Financial Crime Prevention area and interact with Senior leaders of the Bank in Lithuania, Poland other Nordic countries.
You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. We offer a flexible schedule depending on your needs. Let’s have a chat to find the best option!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Need to ensure that Screening engine optimizations remain effective and meet regulatory, efficiency, and market standards
- Be responsible for Sanctions, PEP, and Adverse Media Screening engine management and optimization
- Have an integral role in investigating the performance of the screening technology platforms and associated processes
- Be responsible for defining business requirements, performing operational impact assessments, and providing optimizations for the various solutions that are developed to support these processes
- Proactively identify and propose new solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AML screening and monitoring processes and controls
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Hands-on experience in data analytics with SQL (Python would be beneficial)
- Capability to express complex ideas and analyses in an easily understandable form
- Upper-Intermediate skills in spoken and written English
- Critical mindset, logical rationalization, and solution-oriented attitude will enable you to make a real difference
- Higher education, e.g. in Mathematics, Economics, IT, Management Information Systems, or related
- The work demands that you can navigate in a large organization with several stakeholders. The ability to create positive relations is instrumental to achieving goals in this job
- Result-oriented with a positive mindset and enthusiastic attitude
- 1 year of experience working in compliance, AML, or banking field would be considered a pro
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence.