Data Analyst (part-time)
We are Baltic Assist – experts in finding creative ways to expand the local job market and provide new, exciting opportunities for the best talent. Built on core values like transparency and innovation, our team is constantly working on making BA the top choice when it comes to your career.
This is a part-time position, you would be working around 20 hours/week on a flexible schedule.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a Data Analyst that'll be to go-to person when it comes to turning messy data into actionable insights for business. So, if you have the skill set which allows you to interpret complex data and use it to solve problems - this opportunity is for you. Join us and work with a team that aims to create lasting customer experiences while using the business to inspire awareness and action about the challenges facing the planet and humanity.
How you'll spend your day
- Building and managing data pipelines and securing data structures to maximize data output together with a data solution partner (Weld).
- Designing, building and managing visualizations and dashboards to drive actionable insights across business functions.
- Optimizing reporting flows and securing timely delivery of reports to internal and external business stakeholders.
- Taking part in projects on digitizing and automating operational and financial processes.
- Assisting various internal stakeholders with ad-hoc data analysis.
You'll be successful if you have
- Excellent knowledge in SQL and data warehouse infrastructure (e.g. Google BigQuery).
- Data engineering and ETL skills are a plus (e.g. Weld).
- Experience with one or more data visualization and BI tools (Google Datastudio).
- Exceptional attention to detail, a strong analytical mindset, and a knack for structuring many moving parts.
- Strong commercial understanding.
- Ability to coordinate, thrive with great responsibility, and work well both independently and in a team.
- Superuser skills in Excel.
- Positive can-do attitude and work well under pressure.
- Perfect English skills, working proficiency in Danish is a plus.
What we offer
- Freedom to choose - work from the office or from home on a flexible schedule with a permanent hybrid work model.
- Open and friendly company culture, great colleagues, and a supportive team.
- Work in an engaging international environment.
- Professional growth, a chance to learn, advance into different working fields.
- Great office environment and a rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view.
1500 - 1800 EUR/month gross (before tax) based on your competencies, skills, and experience.