Senior Data Engineer – Welcoming and Orchestration Tribe
You will be part of the Partnership squad in Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe. The squad is on a mission provide services and applications that supports existing and new commercial partnerships between Danske Bank and third parties, e.g., trade unions, insurance companies and other partners in our ecosystem. The squad is, in addition, responsible for Danske Bank’s customer segmentation engine that consumes large data sets from multiple product systems across the bank.
This is where you come in: We are on the lookout for a skilled software engineer who can maneuver a ton of data, has the black belt in SQL, and can assist us first to maintain our current systems, but also to develop our next generation of customer segmentation applications.
As our new squad member, you will get to work closely with Danish, Lithuanian, Polish, and Indian colleagues. As all Danske Bank’s Tribes and squads, we work according to agile principles – primarily inspired by Spotify’s model. We are constantly on a learning journey trying to sharpen our execution power, ability to forecast and plan, while at the same time having fun.
- Design, develop and maintain software that is trusted, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
- Take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions
- Ensure proper documentation
- Able to reflect on mistakes and learn from them
- Collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Improve the way we do things and bring in ideas
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Work with MS SQL Server stack, Azure DevOps, Java, our private cloud, and other
- ETL with Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- SQL Server Management Studio & T-SQL
- Data analysis and database modeling
- Experience with Java and automated testing is considered a bonus
- Can-do attitude
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4000 EUR to 6000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Data Engineer), Senior.