Data Engineer for ESG Risk Data Solutions in Risk Tribe
Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank! Successful Risk Management is not possible without great data infrastructure and sufficient pipelines processing billions of rows of data. ESG (environmental, social, and governance) Risks are the newest addition to our Risks landscape and we need a good data set-up to be able to evaluate these risks. We as Data Engineers in Risk Tribe develop these data solutions while always thinking about innovative ways to improve our data warehouse setup.
Currently, Risk Tribe is on the edge of shifting over from on-prem data warehouse and move over to Public Cloud. ESG Data Solutions works on entirely new Sustainability Data Mart that uses the latest available technologies, public cloud solutions and should lay the foundation for other teams to follow on how to build future-proof data pipelines. By joining this team, you will be surrounded by experienced data engineers and together you will work on developing data pipelines for ESG Risks using cutting-edge technologies.
- Build, maintain and operate data pipelines and ETL processes around ESG data.
- Design and implement CI/CD automated testing frameworks for data quality, data validation and testing
- Build and maintain high-performance and scalable data environments using AWS services and the latest data tools
- Closely collaborate with other ESG teams to design and build data models that support business analytical needs
- Set the direction in Risk Tribe by elaborating, developing, and maintaining data processing data workflows and operational monitoring, logging and security related data in a cloud-based environment
- Write efficient, high-quality code that is well-documented and adheres to best practices
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working with data technologies including SQL, NoSQL, and Data Warehousing, and with CI/CD tooling
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or Scala
- You have solid analytical mindset; logical reasoning, you are detail oriented and are used to interacting directly with stakeholders
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) would be a plus
- Great problem-solving and communication skills, ability to explain IT lingo to non-technical colleagues in a simple manner
- Proactive and open team member
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Data Engineer).