Data Entry Specialist (maternity cover)
We are Baltic Assist – experts in finding creative ways to expand the local job market and provide new, exciting opportunities for the best talent. Built on core values like transparency and innovation, our team is constantly working on making BA the top choice for your career.
What you'll be doing
This is a great opportunity to work with real professionals with 18 years of experience in fleet management and field services control, focused on the construction market. You would be a part of building a way to track customers' assets, tools, vehicles, and workers using only one platform and be a part of a team which creates the highest quality construction management.
This is a maternity cover position with a fixed contract for 1 year with a possibility to extend.
How you’ll spend your day
- Maintaining market-based database
- Analyzing CRM data, ad-hoc tasks, gathering missing information
- Performing quality assurance, reporting errors and inconsistencies from key values
- Working close with an international team to ensure smooth delivery of services
You'll be successful if you have
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience working with data and its systems would be an advantage
- Interest in information technology and fleet management
- High attention to detail, great organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel – essential
- Ability to work full-time
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements and a hybrid work model to help you succeed in your career while balancing personal needs
- Work in an engaging international environment
- Excellent conditions to support your professional and personal development
- Open and friendly company culture, great colleagues, and a supportive team
- Modern office environment
1250-1400 EUR/month gross (before tax) based on your competencies, skills and experience.