Data Scientist for Decision Modelling
Would you like to develop your data modelling skills further and use your competencies in an area with a large impact on our business? Join the Decision Modeling team and become a Nordic frontrunner to automate credit decisions.
Decision Modeling has a mission to disrupt traditional credit granting processes and putting customers first by fast and transparent credit decisions. Our focal point is to engage gratification and higher customer satisfaction from what we do. Some of the key aspects that will take us there are automated decisions in the customer journey by working from a perspective of contributing to a standardised process and minimizing resources.
Our team has a flat structure and informal atmosphere. Our focus is to have a good collaboration and enable the best in each other. We work in a high-paced environment with many stakeholders, so for us to succeed, we all need to have high integrity for the team.
In this role, you will be working in a self-organised agile squad, which brings together the best expert knowledge and data analysis to secure a solid decision on retail customers. The role will be a mix of Data Scientist and Data Engineer. We wash out the boundaries between the two areas to decrease handover and increase end-to-end ownership. With your eye for detail, sense of innovation and quality, you will challenge the requests and bring better solutions.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Do credit data analysis and profiling, ensuring the right data quality is in place
- Handle and manipulate data, contributing to the automation of the customer journey
- Find facts through data investigation
- Work in close collaboration with key stakeholders across customers, risk, credit, IT and business to capture the necessary business understanding and secure the practical applicability of the final models
- Prepare, test and implementate the production set-up
- Automate the customer journey and get influence on future processes
- Develope and maintain end to end flow for automatic credit decisions
- Integrate to the application process by interconnecting IT and the customer journey
- Work with probability modelling, reject inference, multivariate analysis etc
- Higher education in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Programming, Statistics, or other relevant fields
- Good analytical mindset from experience with quantitative modelling and working with large datasets
- Experience working with data (SQL)
- Knowledge of R and/or Python would be an advantage
- Stakeholder management and collaboration with many different types of people
- Professional working proficiency (written and spoken) in English
- Ability to communicate technical results in a non-technical and concise manner
- Proactive approach, creative problem-solving skills and your ability to be self-organizing. You will work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and do things differently – and dare to fail and learn from it
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist.