Data Scientist for Risk Tribe
We are looking for a data scientist to join our Early warning and transaction data insight squad to deliver innovative analytics to monitor and supervise vulnerable customers.
Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank! We are aspirational to transform the way we handle risk, and this will be your opportunity to make a difference as well as develop yourself both personally and professionally.
We are looking for a data scientist for our Early warning and transaction data insight squad to deliver proactive analytics to monitor and supervise vulnerable customers.
In this squad, we’ll be integrating and embedding transaction data in various reports and analysis, enhancing customer insight with transaction data analysis and tools, and developing predictive models and advanced tools to increase customer insights.
Besides being part of the squad, you’ll also belong to the Risk Data Scientists chapter, where we are promoting learning and co-creating culture as well as acting as sparring partners for each other.
Data scientist chapter unites curious experts who utilize their skills in both technology and risk to find trends in data to solve business issues.
If you enjoy solving problems by combining your professional curiosity and advanced methods, then we have some exciting opportunities for you!
- Guide integration of transactional data analyses in recurring reporting
- Collaborate with data analysts to establish transactional data governance and validation
- Create advanced BI tools
- Develop predictive models using transaction data
- Act as R&D to come up with ideas on how transactional data could be used in the Bank
- Education in mathematics, statistics, or computer science
- Qualified in technologies like Python, Git, SQL. Knowledge of PySpark/Spark/Scala is considered as advantage.
- Analytical mindset and a data-based approach for finding solutions.
- Have an interest in the risk domain
- A storyteller who knows how to present data insights
- Enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and continuous learning
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.