DLP and Data Discovery Engineer
Join the Danske Bank Security, Resilience & Controls (SRC) organisation and become an integral part of a program establishing Information Protection capabilities in Danske Bank.
The SRC organisation is a part of the Danske Bank that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to the bank and its customers. SRC works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk-mitigating solutions.
SRC is responsible for establishing an Information Protection capability in Danske Bank. That includes setting up and running an information protection program to raise the overall security posture and therefore to mitigate the cyber risks of data exfiltration and unintentional data leakage. Besides technology and processes – a transformation of information protection in terms of security culture and governance is foundational to supporting business, IT and security objectives.
The program team includes technology specialists working to deliver information protection capabilities using Information Classification, Data Discovery, Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), Information Rights Management (IRM), encryption and other security technologies.
- Ensure that requirements are translated into solution design and build and provide DLP and Data Discovery subject matter expertise to ensure an optimal solution
- Provide guidance on DLP and Data Discovery best practices – governance and processes, scanning policy implementation, integration
- Provide expertise on policy configuration and fine-tuning as well as process definition and advice on findings remediation
- Assist with technology evaluation and future strategic roadmap
- Assess and identify DLP and data discovery risks and mitigation through security technology
- Participate in the continual improvement of data discovery solutions
- 2+ years experience in the DLP, Data Discovery and/or Information Protection field
- Experience with Windows server platform, Sharepoint Online
- Understanding of how private and public networks operates
- Basic understanding of cryptography principles
- Proven technical expertise with DLP and Data Discovery products such as McAfee, or Microsoft Information Protection products is considered as a plus
- Wider experience with cloud security and encryption
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 platforms
- Self-starter with great collaboration skills
- Upper-intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4080 EUR to 6120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Security Engineer, Senior.