Experienced Big Data Engineer in Management Information Reporting Squad
Would you like to take part in preventing financial crime? Not afraid of facing new challenges? Willing to share your expertise and have the desire to learn more?
Join Financial Crime Lifecycle Management Tribe, whose mission is to orchestrate effective financial crime prevention services for both customers and employees, by managing processes and events in coherent customer lifecycles through a shared data foundation, effective process solutions and human centered design. We are approx. 100 engaged colleagues located in 3 different countries
Currently, we are looking for a motivated and creative team member for our Management Information Reporting (MIR) Squad. You would contribute to the Tribe mission helping with data engineering tasks covering transaction, scenario and risk reporting that support the effectiveness of financial crime detection and prevention. Depending on experience, seniority might differ.
- Analyse data and develop AML Review tools and systems and Develop ETL pipelines that run Big data streams
- Combine raw information from different sources and Enable generating reports to deliver insights, including ad hoc data extraction
- Guide integration of data analysis in recurring reporting and data marts
- Collaborate with other data developers and analysts to establish data governance, validation and development practices
- Create an excellent customer experience and ensure data accuracy
- Be proactive and a team player believing that collaboration with colleagues is the key driver of success
- Create operational and insightful actions towards our digital banking strategy, analyse large data models spanning multiple systems to identify patterns and anomalies and undertake data investigations
- Utilize your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the necessary alignment on requirements and outcomes at different stakeholder level and ensure all project evidence captured and documentation requirements are met
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of Big Data Ecosystem including cloud
- SQL (Advanced skills,) Python (Intermediate skills), , Spar· k (intermediate skill,s)· Hive (intermediate skills)
- Solid sense of ownership with “can do” attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple tasks
- You have a solid analytical mindset; logical reasoning, you are detail oriented and are used to interacting directly with stakeholders
- You are self-organizing and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and get things done
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in STEM or similar
- Nice to have: Experience in banking field and Anti Money Laundering/Financial Crimes prevention or Risk/Compliance domain, Experience working in Agile environment and tools (Jira, Confluence) and Tableau experience
- Upper-Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Data Engineer).