Experienced Data Scientist for Behavioural modelling team
The Group Finance function is overall responsible for managing the bank’s liquidity and mitigating its risks. By joining Group Finance you will get very good insights into how a bank is run because Group Finance sits within the heart of the bank with significant focus on this area both from senior management and from regulators.
You will join Behavioural Modelling team which goal is to build predictive models utilizing data science techniques in order to predict the development of the bank’s balance sheet. These models are research-type models, where quality comes over speed. The team already built more than 10 models and data-driven products that are running in production and are used by senior managers in the bank.
The team consists of 5 data scientists and has a close collaboration with business stakeholders in Denmark. Your main workplace will be located in Vilnius office.
*Depending on your skills, knowledge and experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Develop Behavioural models, incl. data preparation, methodology design, and technical implementation
- Collaborate with end users, developers, and other stakeholders to implement data discoveries and processes into already existing infrastructure
- Drive improvements of the processes within the modeling area
- Develop subject matter expertise in the wide range domains
- Share your knowledge and insights with the team and stakeholders
- Degree in Data Science, Data analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or other relevant fields
- Work experience in data science and modeling
- Thorough knowledge of programming languages: Python & SQL
- Team-oriented personality
- Curious, eager to learn and good collaboration skills
- Expertise in Tableau will be considered as an advantage
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3200 EUR to 4800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist, Senior.