Experienced Data Scientist to work with Transactional Analysis Model
We are at the forefront of Danske Bank’s efforts to combat financial crime. We believe that high-quality software and expertise in software development are the keys when creating effective and high-value solutions.
We believe in our mission to develop one place to go for all of Danske Bank that prevents and counters money laundering. To do this, we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will work in a non-traditional banking environment – you will work in the SuperAI Centre of Excellence department where you will help train and improve Machine Learning models. You will collaborate closely with business analysts, architects, leaders and data scientists in a modern, cross-border/multicultural team.
At the same time, you will work as a bridge to Financial Crime Lifecycle Management Tribe, where the machine learning solution you help build and maintain provides valuable insights for us and helps combat financial crime. There will be a lot of stakeholders’ interaction, refinement, and collaboration.
- Develop end-to-end data science solutions – from understanding the problem and designing the model, to deploying and maintaining the final solution
- Communicate with non-technical stakeholders – distil complex concepts into a format that is easily understood, so that we can get the relevant business input to allow us to build representative and models
- Be a mentor for junior data scientists in the team, sharing your own knowledge and experience within data science
- Take part in setting and documenting the standards and best practices for data science at Danske Bank
- Ensure and validate that the model is fit for a purpose from a statistical and quality point of view
- Experienced python programmer (or similar OOP language)
- Machine learning – regression and classification methodologies
- Deployment of machine learning models to a production environment, including experience with version control, CI/CD tools, model versioning and model performance tracking
- Data visualisation and storytelling through data
- Hadoop or similar big data technology
- Hands on experience with AWS or other cloud technology
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn, and an openness to new methodologies and techniques
- Higher education within mathematics, engineering, computer science, physics or similar
- Upper-Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3200 EUR to 4800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist, Senior.