Experienced Full-stack Data Scientist
The Group Finance function is overall responsible for managing the bank’s liquidity and mitigating its risks. By joining Group Finance, you will get very good insights into how a bank is run because Group Finance sits within the heart of the bank with a significant focus on this area both from senior management and from regulators.
You will join the Behavioural Modelling team to build predictive models utilizing data science techniques to predict the development of the bank’s balance sheet. These models are research-type models, where quality comes over speed. The team has already built more than 10 models and data-driven products that are running in production and are used by senior managers in the bank.
The team consists of 4 data scientists and has a close collaboration with business stakeholders in Denmark.
Your main workplace will be located in Vilnius.
*Depending on your skills, knowledge and experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Develop Behavioural models, including data preparation, methodology design, and technical implementation
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, developers and other stakeholders to implement data discoveries and processes into already existing infrastructure
- Monitor and improve existing models’ performance
- Drive improvements of the processes (e.g., explore new solutions like migration to AWS, implement best practices, etc.)
- Mentor and support less experienced colleagues
- 2+ years of work experience as a data engineer/scientist or software engineer
- Master’s degree or equivalent, e.g., in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Programming, Statistics or other relevant fields
- Thorough knowledge of programming languages: Python & SQL and version control (GIT)
- Experience with OpenShift, Apache Airflow, Azure DevOps
- Team-oriented, curious and eager-to-learn personality
- Experience with the public cloud (AWS) will be considered an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3720 EUR to 5580 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist (IT Data Scientist), Senior.