- Create, follow, and update financial performance forecasting models;
- Create and maintain product margin calculations;
- Performance KPIs follow up, analysis, and communication to stakeholders;
- Deliver ad hoc financial analysis and business cases;
- Participate in budgeting process;
- Calculations automation with Tableau (act as project owner; Data team engineers will cover the technical part);
- Influence leadership to drive more data-informed decisions.
- You are capable and and have hands-on experience in translating business ideas into the language of figures and vice versa;
- You seek to understand the big picture, but dive deep to support your view;
- You are good at communicating your finding;
- You have more than 2 year of work experience in analysis: finance/data/business;
- You are result-driven and able to manage your time wisely;
- You share ideas and innovations freely and confidently;
- You act quickly, see the value in cooperation with colleagues to get the highest results;
- You are quite an Excel guru yourself;
- You have SQL basics or want to learn it.
- A 100 percent transparent feedback culture, where your opinion is both valued and taken into account as one of the driving factors in helping Hostinger build a unicorn;
- A fast-paced work environment, with no glass ceiling. Your skill set, dedication, and flexibility determine your financial and professional growth inside the company;
- Word class seminars, training courses, conferences, team building activities, and workshops to accelerate professional growth and motivation;
- Close communication with the company management and collaboration in making financial decisions;
- Gross salary 3000-4100 Eur/month (depending on your experience) with an open possibility for growth correlating with the results.
with subject "Finance Analyst"