We are looking
For a Financial Analyst to provide accurate analysis of business group companies’ financial performance, based on data. You will research and analyze financial information to help our businesses make well-informed decisions, create reports, dashboards to monitor financial performance.
Get ready to
- Communicate financial reporting processes and requirements within the organization
- Check/review management reports prepared by BUMs
- Generate monthly, quarterly, annual management reports for the business group
- Track KPIs and OKRs
- Help with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Calculate LTV and target CPA
- Analyze financial data, take into account companies’ goals, targets, budgets, evaluate the financial situation
- Present and explain business financial performance to internal parties (management board, BUMs)
We expect you to
- Have proven knowledge of financial forecasting methods, data analysis, LTV/NPV calculations
- Have proven working experience in finance or business analysis at international company
- Have experience working with at least one of BI tools: Looker (a plus), Power BI, Tableau or similar (the ability to extract and manipulate data using SQL script is a plus)
- Have excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Have an analytical mind, comfortable with numbers/business metrics
- Be keen to take ownership, eager to learn and adapt quickly
Gross salary range is 2600-3300 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.