Financial Data Analyst, Team Lead
We are Baltic Assist – experts in finding creative ways to expand the local job market and provide new, exciting opportunities for the best talent. Built on core values like transparency and innovation, our team is constantly working on making BA the top choice when it comes to your career.
What you'll be doing
If you have good analytical skills, are well-versed in finance and can consider yourself an innovative & driven professional - we are looking for you. In this role, you'll manage & work with a team of specialists that are developing an enterprise intelligence platform by gathering and providing financial data.
The position is a maternity cover with a fixed contract with great possibility to extend or change into indefinite duration contract.
How you'll spend your day
- Gathering and managing financial data, manually analysing in by internal guidelines
- Forming company profiles - leading the team by personal example, using a hands-on approach
- Financial data provision QA
- Managing and motivating the team, setting up long-term strategy
- Establishing clear goals and key performance indicators to evaluate results
- Being the main link between senior management and the analytical team
You'll be successful if you have
- Thorough understanding of financial data - financial statements and financial indicators
- Experience in a finance-related position, in team and task management
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Resilience to monotonous tasks
What we offer
- Freedom to choose - work from the office or from home on a flexible schedule with a permanent hybrid work model
- Open and friendly company culture, great colleagues, and a supportive team
- Work in an engaging international environment
- Professional growth, a chance to learn, advance into different working fields
- Great office environment and a rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view
2500 - 3500 EUR/month gross (before tax) based on your competencies, skills, and experience.