FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER
- In charge of preparation of Group’s annual & interim consolidated financial reports under IFRS;
- In charge of supervision of Group’s entities periodic and annual reporting;
- In charge of communication with Groups auditors;
- Setting up Group’s accounting policies & supervision of implementation;
- Preparing Group’s financial forecasts under IFRS;
- Review of annual and interim reports of subsidiaries in Lithuania, Poland, Italy, Germany;
- Annual and Interim reporting to investors and financing parties;
- Monitoring financial and performance covenants.
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in the field of financial control, managerial or financial reporting;
- Experience in preparation consolidated financial reports, consolidation procedures;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial reporting under IFRS;
- Diligence and attention to details;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Excellent English skills.
- BIG 4 experience as an advantage;
- Polish language as advantage.
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution internationally;
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company;
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the company;
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that;
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback;
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you;
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in downtown, Vilnius;
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
with subject "FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER"