Forecast and Capacity Analyst in Sanctions Screening Continuous Development Unit
Do you want to take on the challenge of joining a new team in the fastest growing business area?
We are looking for Forecast and Capacity Analyst in Sanctions Screening Continuous Development Unit who wants to take a significant role in an area that is gaining global prominence among financial institutions and society in general. In this role you will have a direct responsibility of Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media screening engine configuration management and optimisation though planning. Thus, critical mind-set, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to make a real difference.
In this role you will be responsible for modeling forecasting problems, discovering insights, and identifying opportunities using statistical, algorithmic, data mining and visualization techniques. You will need to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to analyze forecast variances, understand and mitigate variance drivers, identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards. Also, you will have to communicate with and meet internal stakeholders 2-3 times per week.
You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. We offer a possibility to work from anywhere in Lithuania and a flexible schedule depending on your needs. Let’s have a chat to find the best option!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Be a key member of the Customer and Transaction screening process improvement team, driving creative solutions
- Be responsible for the Full Time Equivalent capacity planning for Customer and Transaction screening operational teams through analysis
- Generate short- and long-term forecasts to make recommendations related to staffing levels in specific areas
- Utilize and create staffing models to forecast & analyze labor requirements based on volumes, schedules, peak challenges, and anticipated changes in technology and business processes
- Need to identify manual PEP and Sanctions screening processes to be targeted for forecasting, capacity planning, and reporting
- Drive efficiency improvement projects by thoroughly understanding relevant team needs and requirements
- Have to take ownership of your own development and proactively develop new skills and approaches in anticipation of changing business needs.
- May also gather best practice data and may make program/process recommendations to support corporate/division programs and policy updates
- At least 1 year of experience with data analysis and strong analytical skills
- Utilize resource planning tools, staffing standards, volume forecast and labor constraints to develop optimal staffing recommendations
- Great presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to effectively communicate difficult concepts in an engaging manner
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, be a strong change agent and resilient to roadblocks
- Proven communication and stakeholder management skills. The ability to create positive relations is instrumental to succeed in this job
- Plan, prioritize, organize, and complete work to meet established objectives
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Result-oriented with a positive mindset and proactive attitude, combined with a natural curiosity and desire to learn
- Higher education, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, IT, Management Information Systems or related
- Experience in forecast and capacity planning field would be a big advantage
- Capability to develop and maintain capacity/staffing models to generate operating plans as well as monthly rolling forecast would be an advantage
- SQL, time-series, and multivariate regression knowledge, as well as project management experience would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Statistical.