Frontend Software Engineer in Channels Individual Customers
In Channels – Individual Customers we empower our Customer Journey tribes to efficiently build world-class banking experiences on top of our web and mobile-based channels.
Join us in our mission to create modern and top-performing customer and advisor-facing channels. Make the difference that matters every day for our developers, advisors, and customers.
- Write high-quality Front-end code for both Web and Mobile
- Promote your code to millions of users
- Be part of a self-organizing squad and have an agile mindset
- Work your way through tough problems whilst employing creative solutions
- Contribute to the engineering culture, Danske Bank’s inner source, and methodologies of Danske Bank
- Collaborate closely with architects, software engineers, UX Designers and business analysts
- Try out new technologies and raise the bar for technical excellence
You are a skilled Front-end developer, and you know your way around TypeScript and React. While Frontend development is your force, you have general knowledge of the field of computer science. Throughout your carrier, you have used software design patterns to suit your needs and you know it by its name when you meet it in a common library.
Besides that, you have:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with React
- Good focus on code quality and knowledge of principles that ensures it
- A team-oriented person with an agile mindset
- Upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- React-Native or Mobile (Android/iOS) experience
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- TDD experience
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2880 EUR to 4320 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Front-end Specialist).