Frontend Specialist for Anti-Money-Laundering IT Systems
We are at the forefront of Danske Bank’s efforts to combat financial crime.
We believe that high quality software and expertise in software development are the keys when creating effective and high value solutions.
We believe in our mission to develop one system for all of Danske Bank that prevents and counters money laundering.
To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will become a part of the team in Anti Money Laundering (AML) development program that has several initiatives in Danske Bank group and you will work together with Danish and Lithuanian engineers, architects, leaders, and business analysts in a modern, cross border/multicultural team, based in Vilnius. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank.
• Write marvelous code for anti-money-laundering solutions with focus on user experience
• Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
• Be on the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
• Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test driven development (TDD) model
• Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mind-set
• Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
• Collaborate closely with the team architects, other software engineers, and business analysts
• Knowledge of .NET (C#), REST services, SQL would be an advantage
• Ability to suggest technical solutions and openly share with a team
• Outcome oriented
• Being proactive, positive, always helping
• Strong “can do” attitude and persistent in achieving goals
• Fluency in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2880 EUR to 4320 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.