Front-end Chapter Lead in Asset Financing Tribe
You have an opportunity to join the Asset Financing Tribe with a goal to deliver a scalable platform to support all of our products within the Nordics.
You will manage 5 full-stack (front-end focused) typescript engineers who are responsible for the future look of Asset Finance. Not only is the team responsible for UX-defined user interface implementations but we also aim to own a feature e2e. Starting with local coding and testing to deploying and shipping the application to production. Team does not limit itself to frontend features, it already has a defined Experience API layer which is used to enhance our user interface with such features as notifications/translations management/access management and more.
This Agile technical leadership position combines sound development skills needed to perform day-by-day tasks in the squad and HR leadership responsibilities for full-stack developers (React + Node.js).
- As Chapter Lead you will blend deep chapter area expertise with a fondness for coaching and developing others
- Serve as a “coach & player,” spending part of your time supervising your Chapter by advising on how to complete tasks in the best possible way. You will spend the remaining part of your time as a DO’er in a Squad delivering value by completing tasks
- Be defining and developing engineering guidelines incl. practices to improve the work of Chapter, this includes, but is not limited to:
- white-labeled design system with Material UI 5
- monorepo ecosystem (@nrwl)
- Carry the HR responsibility for your Chapter members to report to you as their line manager. This includes classical HR responsibilities, performance reviews, training, recruitment activities
- Directly impact and bring significant benefits for Asset Finance business in Nordic countries
- 4+ years of prior experience in front-end development (React ecosystem: ReactJS, Redux, ReactQuery, Material UI or similar)
- 1+ years of experience supervising development team
- Experience with Node.js. Knowledge of NestJS, Express.js, TypeORM, Redis would be beneficial
- Knowledge of various testing approaches
- Practical knowledge of cloud infrastructure and containerization, CI/CD processes (openshift, docker, kubernetes, drone.io or similar)
- Commitment to empower and facilitate others’ development
- Advanced English both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4880 EUR to 7320 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Squad Leader (Chapter lead).