Green Genius Head of Financial Control
We are the renewable energy company Green Genius. We are the pioneers of solar and biogas projects in Lithuania. We develop our business in Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Italy and other countries. We aim to become one of the TOP 25 renewable energy developers in Europe. Sustainability is an important part of our daily life - we contribute to the principles of CO2 reduction and the circular economy by developing modern renewable energy projects. Would you like to build a greener and cleaner future together?
Join our team!
We are looking for you – Head of Financial Control – the one who is eager to help the company to reach ambitions growth targets together develop personal professional skills. You will work together with the CFO and lead your team to deliver financial and management reporting, quality accounting, tax and regulatory deliverables.
Your KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
- Lead a highly motivated team and ensure appropriate staffing;
- Global responsibility for the timely Green Genius Group audit processes according to the IFRS;
- Support M&A, financing teams by coordinating and advising on tax structuring (TP, WHT, global tax reporting);
- Global responsibility for budgeting and management reporting processes incl. month-end and year-end close process. We expect you to understand the story behind the numbers;
- Oversight of outsourced accounting process and quality (goods and services sold, goods and services as COGS);
- Business support with tax, accounting and similar requests;
- Develop accounting, reporting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 3 years of successful work experience in a manager role in audit, lead financial controller or head of finance function;
- Have interest and ability to understand the business behind the numbers;
- Ability to formulate relevant questions to the tax advisors and propose tax solutions with external advice;
- Knowledge and practical application of IFRS is a must, ACCA certificate is an advantage;
- High level of proactivity and ability to manage several projects at a time;
- Ability to drill to the core of the issue and communicate with non-specialists to remediate;
- Ability to raise relevant questions in order to further improve the business from the cost saving, operational structuring and similar angles;
- High level of spoken and written English (knowledge of Russian, Polish is an advantage);
- University degree in finance, economics or other numeric fields.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs. By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with your projects and your direct manager is informed);
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas.
From 5000 EUR gross