Head of Development and Tools
An opportunity to join the leadership team in T&S Investment and Performance Management. You will be responsible for Development and Tools with a key task of developing new and improved ways of providing insights and steering strategic decision making for T&S and Investments in Danske Bank.
We are part of CFO area with the responsibility of the performance management for the Groups Technology & Services Division as well as its investment program. We are 4 teams and around 28 people situated in both Copenhagen and Vilnius. We represent by far the largest cost center within Danske Bank which is a key driver of the newly launched Forward ’28 group strategy. With a strong commitment to be a trusted partner and a passion for releasing the potential in both our business and our people, we provide financial insights and expertise to our diverse stakeholder landscape. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated manager to join our dynamic leadership team and contribute to our continued success.
As Head of Development and Tools you will first and foremost drive the development of new processes and reporting practices to ensure that we keep on the forefront of delivering on our Forward ’28 strategy. A whole new set of initiatives have been launched and it is crucial that we develop our reporting and follow up processes accordingly. This involves aligning our way of working across the T&S areas as well as aligning to the rest of the business areas of Danske Bank. Development and Tools is a new team consisting of around 3 employees that you will have the responsibility to build. In the role you are furthermore acting as the site lead for all our employees in Lithuania. It is crucial that you manage to create a common team spirit in Lithuania where everybody feels included and happy at the office no matter what team they belong to.
You will play a critical role in driving strategic decision-making processes by providing financial insights and guidance to key stakeholders within the organisation. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, partnering with business leaders to drive performance, optimise resource allocation, and support overall financial objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your leadership skills, business acumen, stakeholder management skills and financial expertise to make a significant impact on the organisation’s growth and profitability.
The position requires to be able to work on-site in our Vilnius office.
Only the applications from eligible to work in EU candidates will be considered. Danske Bank does not offer visa sponsorship.
- Lead the development of new processes and reporting practices in the department and act as an inspirational leader not only for your own team but for the whole department
- Build a joint performance and department culture in Vilnius across different teams
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across departments and influence outcomes through effective communication and collaboration
- Develop accurate and insightful reports and provide recommendations to drive cost efficiency, benefit realisation and overall financial performance
- Identify key drivers of financial performance, highlighting trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement
- Drive the development and implementation of financial models, tools, and systems to streamline processes and enhance financial reporting capabilities
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices in finance, and provide recommendations to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- 2 – 3 years of formal or informal leadership experience
- Higher education
- Proven results driving performance and implementing new processes preferably within the finance or technology industry
- Advanced proficiency in financial analysis tools and MS Excel; experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, managing multiple priorities and delivering high-quality results
- Strong business acumen and a proactive mind-set, with a focus on driving value and identifying opportunities for growth and improvement
- Advanced English language skills
- Experience with process approach or project management (would be considered as an advantage)
- Experience in Agile methodologies, Technology Business Management or Lean process improvements (would be considered as an advantage)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of team.