Head of End User Device Services
Are you an experienced and dedicated senior Leader with an understanding of both IT operational excellence and ensuring excellent customer and employee experience? Are you eager to work with best-in-class IT engineering teams and drive Digital Workplace strategy for Danske Bank?
Then you are the person we need for our inspiring global team.
You have an opportunity to become part of and lead our End User Device (EUD) Services, which support the organisation in creating excellent employee and customer experiences. EUD Services is one of the functional areas within the End User Services unit that makes customers’ and employees’ lives easier by connecting people in a modern, collaborative, efficient, and secure digital environment.
The End User Device Services area is going through a transformation, embracing modern ways of working through different devices using both on-prem and public cloud-based technical capabilities. EUD Services provides secure, stable, and easy-to-use PC & Mac endpoints; manages all devices with a strategy for full unified end-point management; delivers full-featured virtual desktop services; ensures remote access capabilities, looks after end-point protection systems and security compliance; provides application deployment services; enables printing capabilities and other on-site services to enable employees to work and be productive with the right selection of devices and services.
This role is based in Lithuania (Vilnius) or Denmark (Copenhagen).
- Strategically drive the EUD Service function in line with industry trends and forward looking for the best possible outcome for our users and the whole organisation
- Be responsible for the EUD Services area, consisting of approximately 40+ employees across Lithuania, the Nordics and India. You will have direct responsibility for 7 team managers and service owners
- Support team managers in driving day-to-day deliveries, migration, capacity planning, and employee development
- Track and analyse EUD Services performance to ensure service compliance
- Support EUD Services with risk, audit, and budget agenda
- Establish, maintain, and ensure delivery of the agreed roadmaps for enhancements and process improvements
- Ensure stakeholder management, collaborate on the agreements around the shared direction for strategy, resources, and execution
- Innovate End User Services Operations area with solutions to fit service business needs and continuously improve our Digital Workplace
- Have solid Leadership or Operational management experience in the IT field of at least 5+ years (experience leading international teams is a bonus)
- Have solid Leader of Leaders experience and a strong understanding of Leaders’ development
- Have strong knowledge of M365 products, Intune, Azure AD, VDI, macOS and mobile devices
- Structured in your approach to work and have tangible and broad experience in setting up and running projects
- Experienced in designing and implementing scalable processes and technology solutions to drive operational efficiency
- Possess a passion for continuous process improvement, strong problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and manage complex situations efficiently
- Embrace and enjoy ambiguity and navigate in a matrix organization both as an influencer and networker with both a global and company mindset
- Able to influence, engage and collaborate closely with appropriate partners across all levels of seniority in the multicultural organization to ensure, support, and increase cross-border collaboration
- You demonstrate interpersonal awareness and cross-cultural competencies, encourage excellence, value diversity, and foster collaboration
- Have a can-do attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Excited and enthusiastic about End User Services Operations
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 6320 EUR to 9480 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of Leaders.