Head of Network Services
Do you want to set the direction for a global organisation focused on all aspects of networks? Do you enjoy new ways of working and helping people to succeed? Then come and lead our Network Services area!
You have an amazing opportunity to lead our Network Services area within Technical Utility Infrastructure. You will be responsible for our entire Networks Services area and a member of our Leadership Team for Technical Utility Infrastructure.
Network Services provides modern, secure, fast and reliable user, developer and customer-facing services to around 20,000 employees in our bank. You can shape its future with your vulnerable, curious and facilitative leadership style.
You will help your people grow and feel engaged by setting a clear vision and implementing new and effective ways of working.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
• Grow and sustain a motivated, agile and aspirational team to deliver awesome results
• Set a clear vision to give a sharp sense of direction as well as use your facilitative leadership style to guide your people towards this vision
• Explore and implement new ways of working that both empower our people and make them more effective
• Focus on running your service and exploring ways to develop and enhance the underlying technical platform
• Use innovative engagement and communication with the consumers of your services to co-create your future direction, which supports our Bank’s goals
• Use CX practices to create emotional journey maps for your services that identify the key pain points that need to be resolved
• Partner with our business tribes to help them provide valuable, stable and innovative application services for our Bank’s customers
• Team up with the people in our Technical Utility Infrastructure Leadership Team to create an overall vision and direction for our unit’s future
We want you to have:
- 10+ years of technical network exposure and 5+ years of leading a network or similar team
- A focus on iterative results with an ability to bring diverse thinking, strong discussions, crisp decisions as well as the implementation of your agreed commitments
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
We also value:
- Broader infrastructure knowledge as well as exposure to software development principles or practices
- An ability to lead across locations and cultures
- A genuine enthusiasm for service stability, risk, compliance as well as commercial management
- Familiarity with the effective use of remote collaboration and communication tools
- Good knowledge of facilitation techniques and practices
- Certifications for the technical offerings that compose the service (LAN, WAN, WIFI, Remote Access, SDWAN & NAC)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4760 EUR to 7140 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Leader of Leaders.