HR Administration Specialist
Would you like to join a big team of professionals and play an essential role in providing a great experience to Danske Bank employees and managers across Nordics?
This is an opportunity to become a part of the Global HR Services team, which delivers HR administrative support to employees and managers across Scandinavia. Our daily work consists of various administrative tasks that are continuously transforming, as we collaborate with teams from all the Nordics and India. We are looking for an addition to the team with the ability to deliver high quality and efficiency while also being a great team member. The strategic goal of the team is to become a centre of excellence for HR Service deliveries.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Administrate employee data (manage information related to contracts, business trips, absences, exits and others. Our service scope consists of more than 140 different operations)
- Work within several HR systems
- Communicate with managers and employees at all levels in several countries by e-mail and phone
- Collaborate with colleagues in Denmark as well as in the other Scandinavian countries and India
- Partner with third-party vendors
- Participate in various projects, transfer and implement new tasks, and expand service scope
- Experience in working with operational or administrative tasks (HR administration would be considered as a pro)
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Quality consciousness and understanding of risks and controls
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Positive attitude, communication skills
- Agility and proactivity
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery (HR Services Specialist).