IT Lead for AML Review Tribe
Do you have what it takes to build a solid engineering culture that can support the business goals of Danske Bank and more specifically AML and compliance? Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of the AML Review Tribe in one of the largest banks in the Nordics? Then this might be the right job for you!
AML Review Tribe is responsible for all solutions relating to the technological processes around AML space, including own development and vendor systems. The Tribe has presence in three locations: Denmark, Lithuania and India. The employees have tech, business or agile practices background. The tech employees report to the IT Lead. In total, the tribe has 300+ employees.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the value chain from all Danske Bank’s business units, mostly with Chief Administrative Office.
- Deliver first class stakeholder service, efficient processes and agile solutions.
- Design and implement the global workforce plan for AML Review Tribe using the proficiency of all available locations.
- Develop technology and development processes to support the agile development process and the engage effectively with business partners and IT peers across the organisation
- Balance stakeholder and legal requirements, technology solutions and people considerations to arrive at the ideal solution for Danske Bank.
- Represent Danske Bank in relation to external stakeholders and policy makers in matters related to operational processes, often in close collaboration with several of bank’s business partners.
- You have a professional technical background – computer science, engineering or similar background with relevant experience from working with tech leadership in various roles
- Experience with both hands-on development/architecture design and tech leadership would be appreciated, as we have a flat organisation in which leaders engage in discussions at many different levels.
- Skilled technical lead with software engineer background who is able to balance vision, strategy, technology and business requirements.
- Lead a track-record of operating and directing large agile tech transformation, taking into account both organisational- and cultural aspects
- Set the bar high, be avid in setting the right team, know and identify performance, ability to plan the workforce composition using strategic understanding of – but not limited to – location strategy, vendors, etc.
- Build trust, co-create deliveries and influence decisions with stakeholfders.
- Decisiveness, ability to make decisions and implement on them.
- Upper-intermediate English skills both in written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 6880 EUR to 10320 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of function/area - Leadership.