IT Process Developer
Currently, we are looking for a self-driven Process Developer to join our team.
We provide the governance model and best practices upon Service Portfolio, Common Service Data Model (CSDM) and Configuration Management DB. The Service Portfolio is mastered in ServiceNow and is the golden source of information for the services delivered to our colleagues and customers.
We govern the Service Portfolio so that Service Owners can at all times maintain their ownership responsibilities of configuration, compliance, and reporting. As part of CSDM, Configuration Management ensures that all configuration items (CIs) are owned and managed effectively by establishing centralized processes and governance.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Coordinate Service Portfolio improvement initiatives: everything from collecting requirements to testing technical solutions
- Take care of Service Portfolio daily tasks
- Work with Service Owners: onboarding to CSDM
- Work with other teams across organisation: understand how our processes can improve their ways of working
- Solid understanding of service management processes and the full-service lifecycle
- ServiceNow experience
- Experience in driving (or at least being part of) organization-level initiatives, good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in coordinating effort between different teams and stakeholder groups
- Ability to translate technical and service language into business terms
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
- Service Design and Service Strategy experience (would be a bonus)
- Experience in either working as a service owner/manager or working alongside in a similar role (would be a bonus)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Process Developer.