IT Service Desk Support Analyst (FINNISH)
Join the IT Service Finnish team and become an Expert in IT products and provide support and solutions for colleagues across Scandinavian countries.
Here at Service Desk, we support Danske Bank colleagues and deliver world-class customer service daily by identifying, owning and propelling excellence of support and processes in the Finnish language.
Our colleagues are our customers – this is our point of view. This opportunity should catch your attention if you are willing to become an Expert in IT products and provide support and solutions for colleagues across Scandinavian countries. You will be the initial contact when a problem or issue arises. This position will allow you to learn back-office tasks as well as use your customer service talent.
• Provide IT support and resolution of all types of incidents and requests reported to the IT Service Desk from a global customer base
• Drive the increase of the number of calls resolved at the first point of contact by sharing information, updating existing knowledge and writing new knowledge documentation
• Monitor all internal and inbound communication channels for any events that indicated a threat to IT Service Desk service standards and take appropriate steps to mitigate across all teams
• Liaise with 2nd/3rd line support teams and both internal and external suppliers to reach a speedy resolution of incidents and requests that cannot be resolved at 1st line
• Drive forward the continuous improvement of the global teams by promoting change and propelling service improvements
• Create and update procedures/checklists as well as support documentation
• Solid level of English language (written and spoken)
• Finnish language skills B1 level or above (written and spoken)
• Strong motivation to learn and work in an Advisers’ role
• Analytical skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to details
• Ability to work with complex work situations
• Willingness to assist and support your colleagues in a daily work
• Preference to work within a team as opposed to working alone
• Relevant work experience would be a great benefit
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1280 EUR to 1920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Customer Supporter – IT.