IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist) at Finance Tribe
Our Finance tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a solid bank financially. We, as a team, make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials.
We have a substantial number of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & accurate financials to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers as well as optimizing the management of the financial resources.
You will work closely with BI Engineers, DevOps specialists, IT Systems, and Business analysts in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains. Our solution processes an immense amount of data stored on internal Danske Bank’s cloud.
- Collaborate closely with IT architects, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure applications implementation and supporting infrastructure is in line with requirements
- Utilize CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps/GitHub for code migrations and deployments
- Implement solutions to visualize complex data graphically using Prometheus, Grafana, and scripting like PowerShell
- Create standards and guidelines on how operational excellence tech-stack is supposed to look like, implement it and provide documentation on how to scale implementation in our organization
- Words like user experience, code versioning, refactoring, and Software as a Service are part of your everyday vocabulary
- Experience building configuration management solutions using Ansible or Chef
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services or another public cloud provider
- Proven track record of implemented IT solutions transforming data into a graphical representation
- Familiar with ITIL practices
- Experience working with machine learning on Python would be considered a pro
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).