IT Solutions Architect for Risk Tribe
Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank! We are ambitious to transform the way we manage risks, and this will be your opportunity to make a difference as well as develop yourself personally and professionally.
The Risk Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional squads and enables us to work in a truly agile organization. Each of these squads is self-organized teams empowering its employees to take their own decisions while working on the end-to-end delivery of products and services.
We are aiming at transforming the way we develop Risk management solutions in the bank, therefore, we are looking for someone who has a continuous improvement mind-set and want to drive the architectural transformation together with a diverse group of solution architects.
- Work together with a dedicated group of solution architects to create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development teams
- Be supporting large-scale legacy application modernization initiatives across Risk tribe’s IT landscape – cross our +15 teams
- Create target architecture, architecture roadmaps, solution architecture patterns etc. together with senior stakeholders, product owners and developers
- Design solutions to meet short- and long-term business needs and requirements, aligned with strategic architecture direction and roadmaps
- Act as architecture lead in development initiatives to drive solution design and provide solution guidance to team members
- Continuously adapt and improve the way we work with architecture to make it relevant
- You can lead discussions, bring leadership as well as provide coaching to let others flourish
- Preferably relevant certifications such as AWS certified solution architect, TOGAF etc.
- Can ensure architecture compliance with enterprise architecture standards and guidelines
- Ability to communicate architecture on all levels and to all stakeholders
- Must have Solution architecture experience at scale – hands-on experience and a deep understanding of Cloud technologies (private/public) and transforming existing legacy estate
- Good communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical peers and senior management and the ability to inspire and motivate large groups of people
- A great team member who inspires colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics as well as highly capable of collaborating with all stakeholders – in and outside the tribe
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4960 EUR to 7440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect, Senior.