Strategic Staffing Solutions International client - Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) - is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,500 listed companies with a market value of over $9.1 trillion and more than 10,000 corporate clients.
Currently NASDAQ is expanding the team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Nasdaq is now looking for a Java Developer to join Nasdaq's Genium INET Clearing team in Vilnius. Genium INET Clearing is designed to support competitive high velocity clearing, settlement and risk management of major clearing houses worldwide. Innovation and effectiveness are two of Nasdaq’s core values and we are looking for candidates with a genuine desire to make a difference.
You will be part of a tight team of developers responsible for the Front End of Nasdaq’s clearing and risk management solutions. Since Nasdaq is a global company, you will be working with colleagues from other Nasdaq offices like Sydney and Stockholm among others.
In the role as a Java Developer you will be a full stack developer, involved in the whole development process, from design study to implementation as well as maintenance and support.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the needs of the customer.
- Design systemization to specify a solution meeting the customer needs regarding functionality and performance.
- Develop new complex functionality and maintain existing codebase in an environment handling large volumes of data with demands for high availability.
- Produce high quality code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- Work in a scrum team and contribute to an improved way of working for the team.
- Object oriented programming skills
- Passion for well tested and clean code
- Experience from working with agile methodologies like e.g. Scrum or Kanban.
- Front End development and verification is a merit
- Experience from UX is a merit
- Experience from SW architecture work is a strong merit
- Experience from Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is a merit
- Fluent in English
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.