- Primary bookkeeping: record of invoices, bank transactions;
- Issuing invoices;
- Prepare clients/vendors balance statements;
- Perform reconciliations of banks, accounts payable and
- Ad-Hoc accounting tasks.
- University degree or last year student in Finance, Economics;
- Accounting or relevant;
- MS Excel skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Attention to details, accuracy;
- Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in accounting.
- Kick-start yourself
- Are you eager to level up your skills? We prioritize offering educational and growth opportunities through online classes or on-site training in Barcelona (with a taste of sangria). The choice is yours, and we will ensure you have the necessary resources to succeed;
- Be a Mandela
- Collaborating with unicorns and major e-commerce companies can create a significant impact. Imagine the thrill of disrupting the industry and the boost in motivation that comes with it. This is your opportunity to transform the e-commerce realm;
- Geeks vs. models
- Our vibe is chill – we encourage individuality. No suits and corporate attire; wear your geeky glasses or favorite high heels, and you’ll fit in. Our communication style is casual, and the environment is informal so that you can be yourself;
- Bottoms up
- We love to celebrate and have fun. Whether it's teambuilding events, birthdays, or even just a casual Friday, we always find a reason to turn it into a party. We have days dedicated to our furry friends, along with "Kudos" days, where we give each other shoutouts and recognition. We are proud of our inclusive and fun-loving culture, where everyone is welcomed and celebrated;
- Art of Living
- We prioritize work-life balance and understand that this can mean different things for different people. Whether that means working early or late, from the office or remotely, we encourage our employees to find a schedule that works for them. NB – as long as the work gets done;
- Vacation boost
- Four quarters – 4 extra days off per year. Need a day out on Monday to recover from a hectic weekend or just a simple recharge? Take your time in a way that’s best for you. In addition to that, the more you stay with us – the more vacation days you earn;
- Previous years have taken us to the Lithuanian seaside and Turkey. Who knows where we'll go this year;
- Health is a priority
- Once you pass your probation, you can select supplementary health insurance. We focus on making sure that you’re healthy;
- We covered you with snacks, social responsibility opportunities, equipment to roll it in the e-commerce world and many other perks.
1.700 € per mėn. (prieš mokesčius)
Salary before taxes 1700 eur.
Skelbimas galioja iki:
su nuoroda "Junior Accountant"
Ozo g. 12A