- The opportunity
- EY’s Accounting & Finance management services team provides a wide range of corporate services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations while at the same time focusing on their core business. Our services include amongst others accounting, Financial Statements preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate administrative support, etc. Currently we are looking for junior team members who will be assisting our teams in offering professional accounting services to our local & international clients. The recruitment process has started, so apply online and let’s talk!
- Your key responsibilities
- Posting transactions in accounting software and maintaining accounting records based on information provided by the client
- Assist with daily administrative tasks including processing incoming issuance of invoices and executing other ad-hoc requests
- General administration of bank accounts such as creation of payment orders, maintaining of bank balances and overall supervision of bank accounts
- Prepare payroll calculations for clients on a monthly basis
- Other accounting tasks
- Skills and attributes for success
- Attention to details, accuracy, responsibility, great teamwork & communication skills would be great assets and help you to succeed.
- To qualify for the role you must have
- Curiosity and keeping up with finance & accounting news
- Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in accounting
- University degree or being a last year student of business, economics, accounting, finance, STEM other related field
- Attention to high quality, details and accuracy
- Lithuanian and English languages
- Ideally, you’ll also have
- Related work or internship experience.
- Good MS office skills
- At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Ready to make the next step and boost your career? Excited about the future? If the answer is yes, here at EY we will help you to develop the future that is right for you. We will support you in every way we can in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally.
- What we look for
- To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence!
- We offer you
- Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you