Junior AML Officer in Transaction Monitoring to work from anywhere in Lithuania
Have you always dreamt of becoming a financial detective? Have no working experience (don’t worry about this) or considering the opportunity of changing your career path and would like to work in a successful and stable organization, which cares about employees?
Suppose the answer is YES, and we offer you an exchange. In that case, you get a chance to start or move your career in one of the most fast-growing and perspective fields within the labour market – AML (Anti Money Laundering). Meanwhile, we contribute to making Danske Bank professional, compliant, and the most trusted business partner. You will join Transaction Monitoring, an area in our Bank undergoing a significant and exciting transformation this year, due to which our team is expanding by more than 60 people. You and your future colleagues will be key to the success of this change and will play a crucial role in preventing financial crimes.
Due to all the changes and improvements happening around us constantly, you can be sure the work won’t be boring. There will be plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth! To make your start smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training, a dedicated “buddy,” and onboarding activities. You will work in a supportive team led by the manager, who inspires others to succeed.
We work in a global organizational setup, so your role will require collaboration with your colleagues in Lithuania and other countries. Your “buddy” and the team are ready to share their know-how and help you learn the skills and necessary competencies.
We promote flexibility and give our employees an opportunity to work from home or any other place in Lithuania in combination with work from the office. You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. Flexible work arrangement is individual, so let’s have a chat to find the best option!
- Investigate possible money laundering, terrorist financing, or tax evasion transactional activities which are generated automatically by the system and needs your further analysis
- Collaborate with your team and contribute to the overall result by sharing your insights, proposing new ideas for improvements, etc.
- Communicate and cooperate with other teams and colleagues across the bank
- Work on process improvements
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, and willingness to work under routine job conditions
- Ability to make timely decisions with available information
- Ability to absorb a lot of new information in a short period of time
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and deal with challenging work situations
- Good English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML, Associate.